|non detected PCR test
Mar 26, 2011
patient have 11.7 reactive HCV by EIA test and more one year same no change PCR non detective there is folse positive could be in EIA
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Pcr Test Detect Type O?
- Do Doctors Test For Hep C When Your Pregnant?
- What Measures Can Be Taken To Prevent Infections With Hiv?
- Where Is An Hiv Rash Most Likely To Appear?
- Is Blood The Most Common Source Of Hbv And Hiv In The Workplace?
- The Ability Of Hiv Positive People To Play On Sports Teams
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.