Burkitt's and Viral Load

In October, I was diagnosed with Burkitt's Lymphoma and was also told that I was HIV+. My Oncologist treated me with a very aggressive regime of chemotherapy and my Infectious Disease doctor started me on retrovirals to keep the viral load as low as possible. I finished the chemo in January and will have a follow up PET-scan in April. My Infectious Disease doctor ran a viral load and T-cell test three weeks ago. My T-cells are now over 200. The viral load read as 60. When viral loads tests were done during my chemo treatment, the hospital used a lab that called anything less than 75 undetectable. The lab for this particular test calls anything less than 40 undetectable. Should I be concerned? Also, given that I had Burkitt's, and my T-cells were very low, do you think that they will continue to increase?

I would not be concerned about those viral load results. Your t cells will increase, but likely in a slower fashion because of the prior chemotherapy effects on the bone marrow.

Burkitt's Lymphoma and T-cells
non detected PCR test