Burkitt's Lymphoma and T-cells

I was diagnosed with Burkitt's Lymphoma and told that I was HIV+ in October. My Oncologist had me go through an intense regimen of chemotherapy and my Infectious Disease doctor started me on antiretroviral therapy to keep the viral load down. I finished chemo in January and will have another PET-scan to April. My T-cells are now over 200. My question is whether or not Burkitt's Lymphoma is definitely linked to low T-cells. I seem to read conflicting statements on this.

Greg

This type of lymphoma is primarily associated with b cells and not t cells. I suspect your t cell count is primarily affected by the chemotherapy and not the lymphoma and will take some time to recover over and above HIV treatment control of the viral load.

keeping you posted (15th, 16th, 17th, 18th labs)
Burkitt's and Viral Load