Mar 20, 2011
Hello! Question, I recently had my examns for t cell count and HIV copy count and the results came a bit dissapointing for the T cell. My T cell count came back at 245, is there any way I can improve these T cell numbers? Also I am still showing up as undetectable. Thank You!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your previous CD4 count and percents were before this result. So hard to know the significance of your result. If you are asking whether a selenium supplement would help, perhaps, but probably not to any significant degree.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes During Seroconversion
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.