recuperation CD4

hello doctor, I started antiretroviral therapy (Epzicom / Isentress) with values ââcd4 269 and viral load 14,000 copies, after 7 months cd4 530 and viral load undetectable .. I have understood that it is a good response to therapy (99% adhesion), my focus is certainly true that the first two years of treatment is where the greatest recovery of CD4, which subsequently tends to a slower recovery and future in a stabilization end with very little variation??

That is correct. Although you may still see some increase in CD4 count over time. Since we don't usually know what the CD4 count was prior to HIV infection, it is always difficult to predict how high it will go, and it is unlikely to overshoot where your normal value was without infection.

HCV test results
Tracheostomy or Intubation