Mar 13, 2011
I'm trying to find out what, in plain English, my lab descriptions are, so I know what costs what. Nobody seems to want to help me out, doctor says to call lab, lab says to call doctor, and my insurance is no help either!!! My lab descriptions are as follows: Panel 083824 HCV Ab w/Rflx to RIBA RPR HBsAg Screen Venipuncture
Thanks so much!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately I won't be of any help either. It's really a function of the insurance coverage and justification or indication for the testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.