|Follow up to labs
Mar 13, 2011
Is it a standard of care to follow up negative lab results for HepC to do an ultrasound of the liver to look for liver cancer?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could be and it all depends on what is being considered in the differential diagnosis based on the clinical presentation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Herpes Mouth Sores Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Causes False Positive For Syphilis Testing?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.