|Follow up to labs
Mar 13, 2011
Is it a standard of care to follow up negative lab results for HepC to do an ultrasound of the liver to look for liver cancer?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could be and it all depends on what is being considered in the differential diagnosis based on the clinical presentation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
- What Are The Most Common Std's Among Teens?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.