Follow up to labs
Mar 13, 2011
Is it a standard of care to follow up negative lab results for HepC to do an ultrasound of the liver to look for liver cancer?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could be and it all depends on what is being considered in the differential diagnosis based on the clinical presentation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Sex Can You Detect Hiv In Your Blood Test?
- Can Hiv Positive Person Get The Shingles Vaccination?
- Rashes That Resemble Hiv Rash
- Can Hepatitis B Cause Low Platelets?
- Can A Blood Test To Check Your Iron Detect Hiv?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.