|Follow up to labs
Mar 13, 2011
Is it a standard of care to follow up negative lab results for HepC to do an ultrasound of the liver to look for liver cancer?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could be and it all depends on what is being considered in the differential diagnosis based on the clinical presentation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do U Get Tested For Hiv After You Had Unprtoected Sex?
- Can You Get Aids Through Crushing Mosquitoes With Hiv Bloob?
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- Can You Get Aids From Putting Your Penis In A Girls Anus?
- Statistics Of Hiv In Prison From 1990 To 2000
- Adverse Reaction To Marinol
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.