Mar 6, 2011
WHAT DOES PCR HEP.B QUANTITATIVE: 1 512 IU/ml 3.55 Log Please what does it mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the reason for why the test was done. It indicates a detectable level of hepatitis b virus and could indicate acute or chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.