Mar 6, 2011
WHAT DOES PCR HEP.B QUANTITATIVE: 1 512 IU/ml 3.55 Log Please what does it mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the reason for why the test was done. It indicates a detectable level of hepatitis b virus and could indicate acute or chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Why Is Pcr Detection More Sensitive For Hiv Detection?
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will I Have Hpv For The Rest Of My Life?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.