Mar 6, 2011
WHAT DOES PCR HEP.B QUANTITATIVE: 1 512 IU/ml 3.55 Log Please what does it mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the reason for why the test was done. It indicates a detectable level of hepatitis b virus and could indicate acute or chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.