exercising in HIV patients
Feb 26, 2011
How exercises can improve the overall health in HIV patients
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Absolutely. Just in those without HIV infection, exercise in HIV infected people is good for overall health, and cardiovascular and immune systems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Pneumonia Be Acute Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Stds From Dry Humping?
- Does Diabetes Affect An Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.