|exercising in HIV patients
Feb 26, 2011
How exercises can improve the overall health in HIV patients
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Absolutely. Just in those without HIV infection, exercise in HIV infected people is good for overall health, and cardiovascular and immune systems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Is Exercise Bad For HIV Patients?
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.