Dutch notation? 2.1E4
Feb 20, 2011
2.1E4 How much this is when we speak RNA Copies/ml?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I can't be sure, but that is likely a notation for log10 units, or 4 logs in this case. So the number here would be 21,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- Risk Of Hiv From Fellatio
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- When Is Hpv Most Transmittable?
- What Type Of Cream Is Good For Using On Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.