Lab results on Atripla

I am taking Atripla for 2 months. My viral load went from 26k to less than 20. But my CD4 has dropped also from 410 to 290. Is that a problem with the drug?

A real decline in CD4 count would not be associated with the HIV meds, particularly given the great viral load response you have had. Check the CD4 percent and see which way it is going. If it is going up, then I would not be concerned and this is likely just a fluctuation in the CD4 count, likely related to other white blood cell counts changing (like the total lymphocyte count). If the CD4% is also going down, then you may need to look at whether there are other medical conditions going on that could be contributing to this.

CAN I BOOST MY CD4 COUNT TO EARLIER LEVELS
Dutch notation? 2.1E4