HBV DNA Viral Load PCR
Feb 20, 2011
7 IU/ml 41 copies/ml The calculated IU/ml result is below the linear range of the assay and has a high degree of variability. Suggest follow-up testing for monitoring purposes. The method used for HBV DNA Viral Load PCR is COBAS TaqMan HBV Test. The detectable range with this method is 6 - 110,000,000 IU/ml (35 - 640,200,000 copies/ml). The quantification is homogenous for all HBV genotypes tested.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't see that you posed a question here. You also don't indicate why or what the circumstances were around why this test was performed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Regular Blood Test Show Hepatitis C?
- How Long Should A Person Wait After Intercourse To Get An Hiv Test?
- How Long Do Lymph Nodes Stay Swollen After Getting Hiv?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- Adopting Hiv Positive Children
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.