|Undetectable viral load
Feb 20, 2011
Last week my CD4 count was 340 and viral load undetectable.Am one year on medication.Am fit 75kg and have no side effects. What food supplements can help increase my CD4 and keep viral load undetectable? Any other advise for me!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The most important thing is continue taking your HIV meds. The longer your HIV viral load remains undetectable the more likely your CD4 count will continue to improve, although slowly. Food or vitamin supplements are just that, a supplement to the HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Hooker Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.