Would Goji berry juice have contributed to the drastic jump in my CD4 count?

I was diagnosed with HIV 5 years ago. Since then, my CD4 count has ranged between 50 and 650. In late September 2010, my labs showed a CD4 count of 449. In late October/early November, my parents gave me several bottles of Goji berry juice and told me to try it out because it was supposed to have beneficial effects on the immune system. I already take vitamins daily, so I figured I'd give it a try. I went in for labs again last week, and just got my numbers back: CD4 is 814, and still undetectable. This is the highest my CD4 count has been since diagnosis 5 years ago. Would the Goji berry juice have anything to do with it?

Hard to know. I am not aware of any clinical trials in HIV to answer the question.

also entinostat....
Colonoscopy frequency?