Nutritional Assessment- malnutrition
Feb 13, 2011
Is there a specific form for nutritional assessment of IV drug users with HIV/AIDS? would use of the SGA be appropriate? Should I be looking for more detailed or specific information?
I realize this is not abiochemicaly related labs question, but I thought this would be the best place to ask.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Can I Have Hep B Vaccine More Than Once?
- Will I Never Be Able To Have Unprotected Sex With Herpes?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.