Nutritional Assessment- malnutrition
Feb 13, 2011
Is there a specific form for nutritional assessment of IV drug users with HIV/AIDS? would use of the SGA be appropriate? Should I be looking for more detailed or specific information?
I realize this is not abiochemicaly related labs question, but I thought this would be the best place to ask.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Stds Cause Cancer?
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.