|labs and UTI's
Feb 13, 2011
w UTI'S in a month and a have. antibiotics clears it then comes back. Pain in my lower back and left flank. Lab read wbc 6.0 rbc 3.61 L hgb 11.7 L mcv 99.9 H mch 32.6 H mchc 32.6 platelets 224 lymph % 45.9 Lyph # 2.8
what does this tell you? Please help did 2 cbc's in 4 days same results
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It doesn't tell me much, other than there is a slight anemia. More importantly is what did the urine cultures and or imaging of your bladder and kidneys show? A blood count is not going to help resolve the problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Memory Loss Numbness Headache Tired Sore Throat
- Can You Get Hiv From Spit Or Tears?
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- Do Woman With Hiv Have Vaginal Discharge?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.