Feb 13, 2011
I am 34 years indian. I recently noticed my surprise that hbs ag positive when tested my blood. Then my docotr in homeopathi got another tests. Abeag negative ( value 0.09) Heb core total antibodies test is positive ( value 0.011)sgpt is 18. When got tested my wife she is non-reactive for hbeag.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
So it appears you were infected with HBV and now have apparently cleared the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Possible Blood Splash In Eye
- How Long Can Thrush Go Untreated Before It Gets Serious?
- Does Aids Have Visible Symptoms?
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.