Feb 6, 2011
my cd4 was 307 and viral load 5, new test shows cd4 is up to 377 but viral load is also up to 184000!!! what to do? need I worry?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I suspect that your first viral load result of 5, is actually 5 logs or 100,000 copies/mL and not a copy number of 5. That would make more sense as a copy number of 184,000 is 5.26 log10 copy/mL, and therefore no real difference between those two viral load numbers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.