Feb 6, 2011
Does Collididal Silver does it work against hiv
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, at some level, and certainly has some activity against many viruses and bacteria in the test tube; and anecdotally, has some antiviral effect in humans. However, randomized controlled trials are lacking. Thus, not currently a substitute for currently approved HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- Does Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- White Blood Cell Genital Vaginal
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.