Feb 6, 2011
Does Collididal Silver does it work against hiv
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, at some level, and certainly has some activity against many viruses and bacteria in the test tube; and anecdotally, has some antiviral effect in humans. However, randomized controlled trials are lacking. Thus, not currently a substitute for currently approved HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Do Herpes Pimples Look Like?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.