|olive leaf extract
Feb 6, 2011
is olive leaf extract for hiv patients.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could be. Although the extract has activity against HIV in the test tube, and anecdotally, has some antiviral effect in humans, randomized controlled trials are lacking. Thus, not currently a substitute for currently approved HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore On Mouth Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.