Where is this going?

I was infected early OCT10 tested + late NOV10 and started Truvada/Isentress late DEC10. first labs VL74,000 CD4 725. one month later (no side effects) VL undetectable CD4 970. Doc wants my numbers to go and stay as high as possible because I am 58. We're pleased I diagnosed early on and didn't wait to start treatment, but just how high can my CD4 count go? It has already jumped over 250 in one month. Can I expect this to continue? Will I plateau?

The normal range for people who are not infected is 500-1500. In most people, we don't know what the CD4 count was before infection, as it is not a test we normally get in people without HIV infection. So you were still in the normal range when you started HIV treatment and remain so now. Hard to know how much further it will increase, as we don't know your level before infection. But I will say that you have more than enough CD4 cells now to have a normal functioning immune system.

viral load
Virologic failure