Feb 6, 2011
hi Dr. i wish to know is it possible to have viral load 104 atleast 4 month after freshly being infected as doctors say its not true i am not on any medicine. the viral load test report also says that the lowest detection limit is 400 to 750000. So does my viral load mean undetectable as it lies below lowest detection limit as per the test report. Secondly my cd4 850 cd4% 28. But my lymphocyte is little high of 56%.
My hiv test was negative 2 weeks after being exposed buy the results above are 4 months after being exposed.
Please help keeping my fingers crossed.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.