Infectious amount?

Dear my question is that, Can our immune system can handle or kill certain amount of HIV? Is it dangerous, I mean, a single HIV is capable of breaking down our immune system?

Yes, in fact the immune system kills a lot of HIV on a daily basis. In most people production of virus equals the amount of virus destroyed on a daily basis. After a while, the immune system can't keep up with destruction and the production overtakes the system. That is why the CD4 count goes down over time. The immune surveillance system can no longer protect those CD4 cells and they become infected and are destroyed.

hbsag
viral load