Feb 6, 2011
when i check my hepB, the result was 0.25, can i travel to saudi arabia for employement,will they reject me.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I can't tell what the units or test was to know about the interpretation. If the test results indicates that it is positive, then that is the result. I can't comment on screening or employment policies in Saudi Arabia.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.