liver enzymes going from high to normal

hello doctor and thanks for your time like always. my liver enzymes were high alt160 and ast80. the doctor send me back to the lab a week latter for more liver test, this time i went in the morning fasting, and also stop drinking coffe and eating any red met. i'm on atripla for about 11 months. i dont have hep a-b -c. because of the holidays i did drink about 3 beers on new years. now the doctor call me yesterday and say that my liver enzymes were normal. my doctor don't know exactly why is that but is a good thing. do yo think that the coffeine, red meat, and 3 beers in new year are affecting my numbers. y also stop taking omega-3, and i take vit c every other day. vl udetectable and cd4 580. doctor says i can go back in 3 months for more testing, what do you think.thanks

It's possible that all those things contributed to an increase in your liver enzyme levels. Unfortunately we'll never know, but the good thing is that everything is back to normal. So it's not your HIV meds or some other ongoing medical problem. I agree that just retesting in 3 months is appropriate.

asdvasdv
hbsag