asthma

I have recently been diagnosed positive and have taken norvir, ritonavir and truvada. which unfortunate from day one with my symbicort turbo haler. My pharmacist at the hospital did not seem to know what to prescribe. I am now taking formoterol and beclomethasone as she said these do not interact with my meds. Is this true? I have some singulair tabs from my asthma r who does not know about my diagnosis ..is it ok to take these a well or will they cause me illnesss. I reacted badly to predisolone steroids FTER MY ALLERGY ATTACK TO SYMBICORT..IS THERE AN ALTERNATIVE TO THS? i WAS ALSO OFFERED SEREVENT INHALER WHICH i REACTED BADLY TO AFTER 1 DAY. i OFTEN HAVE A CHEST INFECTION EVERY WINTER AND PRIOR TO DIAGNOSIS i RELIED HEAVILY ON STEROIDS...WHAT CAN i DO NOW. pREDNISOLONE CAUSED MY BREATHING DIFFICULTIES AND KEPT ME AWAKE ALL NIGHT AFTER X3 5 MG TABS pLEASE ADVISE ASAP tHANKS

The first thing you need to do is get all your doctors on the same page about your diagnoses and side effects from the various medications. I can't make any specific recommendations and someone needs to take a good history as to what you have taken, and specifically, what reactions you had, and which are significant and which ones you may have to live with to control your asthma and not cross react with your HIV medications.

HIV Antibody post HAART
HIVL