fluid from mens nipples

I have always, even before getting HIV, been able to squeeze my nipples and a milky liquid is discharged. Its not every day yet it seems as though it needs to build back up. We're talking miniscule amounts when i force it out. My question is, if im dating a negative guy, can he contract any HIV virus from that fluid? Im undetectable and in great health. Does this condition mean anything or does it just mean there is more estrogen in my system?

Not sure I can tell you why you are having the condition, or whether this fluid is likely to contain HIV. However, we do know that HIV does exist in breast milk from lactating women and is potentially infectious. Although the risk of transmission is likely low, given your undetectable viral load, all bodily secretions should be considered potentially infectious, including the fluid you describe.

US Average
HIV Antibody post HAART