Jan 30, 2011
What is the US average of undetectable HIV VL? I have looked for this info in the medical websites like CDC's to no avail. Can you provide me with this info or a link?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry no. I think this could only be extrapolated from some US cohort studies where the average is likely around 75%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy An Ars Symptom?
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.