Waiting to have viral load tests??
Jan 30, 2011
Recently my CD4 count was over 1,000. I have been recently diagnosed and my doctor (here in Thailand), suggested I wait 3 months until we conduct other tests including viral load, x-rays, etc. Is this normal to wait that long??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No. Given your normal CD4 count, it is not unreasonable to wait 3 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Flaky Skin Mean I Have Hiv?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.