No meds, but still alive
Jan 16, 2011
I've been living with Aids since 1997-1998 with no medication. How am I still alive?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Good genes and a great immune system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hiv Affect Cbc?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- What Makes Shingles Flare Up?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.