Viral Load - CD4 Count
Jan 16, 2011
I saw my doctor today who informed me that my CD4 is 911 and my viral load is 2,399/ml. I was initially diagnosed with HIV in 1996 and previously had a CD4 count of 851 and was undetectable. I have never taken any medications for HIV. Will I need to start taking meds at this time?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Dry Humping?
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.