|Viral Load - CD4 Count
Jan 16, 2011
I saw my doctor today who informed me that my CD4 is 911 and my viral load is 2,399/ml. I was initially diagnosed with HIV in 1996 and previously had a CD4 count of 851 and was undetectable. I have never taken any medications for HIV. Will I need to start taking meds at this time?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Could Groin Pain Be A Sign Of Ars
- Does Itchy Vagina Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.