Husband HIV+. Wife HIV-....10 years no protection
Jan 16, 2011
My husband just found out he was HIV+ with an aids diagnosis....we have had unprotected sex for ten years....how am I HIV- and how common is that? His t-cell count is 60 and viral load over a million
We arebshocked by all parts of these diagnoses
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It certainly can happen, but it is not that common.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Can A Strep Test Be Positive For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.