Husband HIV+. Wife HIV-....10 years no protection
Jan 16, 2011
My husband just found out he was HIV+ with an aids diagnosis....we have had unprotected sex for ten years....how am I HIV- and how common is that? His t-cell count is 60 and viral load over a million
We arebshocked by all parts of these diagnoses
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It certainly can happen, but it is not that common.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.