Jan 15, 2011
Thank you for working on a Sunday.Do you see any hope in this epidemic? Do you honestly think there will ever be a cure?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although happy to be proved wrong, I think a cure that is practical is a long way off.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Does Salt Cure Thrush?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Can You Get Hiv From A Lancet Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.