Jan 15, 2011
Thank you for working on a Sunday.Do you see any hope in this epidemic? Do you honestly think there will ever be a cure?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although happy to be proved wrong, I think a cure that is practical is a long way off.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does HIV Virus Survive Outside The Body?
- Negative Oraquick Result At 12 Weeks
- Painful Fever Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex
- Can Hiv Virus Cause Leg Nodules And Skin Lesions?
- What To Do If Someone Intentionally Stuck Needle Hiv?
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.