Jan 15, 2011
Thank you for working on a Sunday.Do you see any hope in this epidemic? Do you honestly think there will ever be a cure?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although happy to be proved wrong, I think a cure that is practical is a long way off.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Is Hepatitis Hereditary?
- What Is The Most Common Std In The United States?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.