|husband+ and wife-
Jan 8, 2011
I happen to find out that I'm HIV positive and my 4 months pregant wife tested negative. My test have been cornfirmed, scared to tell my wife at this stage. Is this possible?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is certainly is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Vaginal Polyps Symptoms
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
- Condom Break Hiv Positive Woman Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.