husband+ and wife-
Jan 8, 2011
I happen to find out that I'm HIV positive and my 4 months pregant wife tested negative. My test have been cornfirmed, scared to tell my wife at this stage. Is this possible?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is certainly is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Rectal Bleeding Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.