husband+ and wife-
Jan 8, 2011
I happen to find out that I'm HIV positive and my 4 months pregant wife tested negative. My test have been cornfirmed, scared to tell my wife at this stage. Is this possible?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is certainly is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.