|Hi doctor my cd4 is260, VL is 0
Jan 8, 2011
Sir, I am taking medication of Vinavor, Nutrimune 1 tab each night. My wife if HIV -ve. We both want to be parents now, My Doctor told me I can go for pregnancy after 3 months. Is it possible? can the child is out of HIV infection?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is possible. But this requires specialists in this area in order to minimize risks to the mother and fetus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can Hiv Stay In A Drop Of Blood?
- Could I Still Get Hiv From Intercourse If No Ejaculation
- Aids Symptoms In Mouth
- How Long Can Hiv Survive As A Dry Sample On A Counter Top?
- Where Do You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes If You Have Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From One Time Sex With A Hiv Positive Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.