Jan 8, 2011
my cd4 count is 219 and doc advised me to start med. is it possibble that i can make the cd4 go up using herbs, like mariandina etc without starting the med. doc i dont want to start med now. i wish i can try to eat more balanced diets and the herbs. is it ok. and how long does cd4 take to go up
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, I would NOT rely on herbs alone, and I would NOT delay starting HIV meds. You will see your CD4 significantly increase after starting HIV meds in about 1-3 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Sign Of AIDS?
- Penis Discharge Sign Of Seroconversion
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.