do I need to go to the hospital
Jan 8, 2011
my t cell count is 420
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you are having any other symptoms or medical conditions in addition to HIV infection, that would require a medical evaluation. If not, then given that CD4 count, you don't need to go to the hospital.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.