HCV Load/9 Mil/end-stage figures?
Jan 8, 2011
I was infected in with the HEP C/GENO TYPE 1 virus in 1978, my most recent viral load count was close to 9-million. In alot of pain/ascites, etc.. Does my HCV VL count sound like end-stages?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although the viral load is slightly above average, it appears that other symptoms may indicate more advanced liver disease and not just the viral load level. I assume you are under the care of a liver specialist who can assess your situation more fully.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Do Herpes Sores Always Occur In The Same Spots?
- Does Thrush Cause Sore Throats?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.