|HCV Load/9 Mil/end-stage figures?
Jan 8, 2011
I was infected in with the HEP C/GENO TYPE 1 virus in 1978, my most recent viral load count was close to 9-million. In alot of pain/ascites, etc.. Does my HCV VL count sound like end-stages?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although the viral load is slightly above average, it appears that other symptoms may indicate more advanced liver disease and not just the viral load level. I assume you are under the care of a liver specialist who can assess your situation more fully.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.