|hep B vaccination
Jan 1, 2011
can vaccination increase viral load in patient with chronic hep B
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you are speaking about HIV viral load, the answer is yes, particularly in those people not on HIV meds. Although any increase is likely to be transient.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.