|hep B vaccination
Jan 1, 2011
can vaccination increase viral load in patient with chronic hep B
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you are speaking about HIV viral load, the answer is yes, particularly in those people not on HIV meds. Although any increase is likely to be transient.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Most Common Early Hiv Symptoms Symptoms Of Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Female?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Is There Anyone Who Use Herbs To Treat Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Thrush To Leave The Mouth After Treatment Starts?
- Fatty Liver And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.