Dec 25, 2010
I started treatment 2 days ago. I started with an isentress pill by itself then 12 hours later took both the isentress and truvada combo. Should I have started with both drugs? Am I am trouble right from the start? CD4 is 723, VL 43,000 age 58, infected 05OCT10. started treatment 79 days after infection.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, you are in good shape. Just keep taking the HIV meds as prescribed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Stinging Pain After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.