CD4=10, PCP, CMV, collapsed lungs, mouth cancer - life expectancy?

My brother has just been diagnosed with AIDS (he didn't even know he was HIV+, and his CD4 count is already 10), PCP, CMV and avian TB. He is in ICU, and the focus of late has been on trying to heal the tears in his lungs, but today they found a mouth cancer on his palate which will require chemo after his lung surgery. He is 36yo. It is beginning to feel hopeless to me. Is it in any way likely that he could be expected to live a normal lifespan? He is on HAART, and his viral load rapidly (within 6wks) dropped below 50.

Although the situation appears hopeless, given the advanced AIDS and other ongoing infections, these are all treatable and controllable with HIV medications and antibiotics. The most important thing is getting on HIV treatment and getting the virus under control. Once that happens the immune system can and will recover. It is too difficult to determine life span at this point. But I have seen many cases like this where things can turn around and lead to remarkable recoveries.

cd4 between 600 and 900 and
Isentress/truvada combo