Dec 19, 2010
my son got a hep c test and the result was, hvc ab w/rflx to riba hvc ab 3.1 riba result negative dose he have hep c or is he just amune to it ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained. Given the positive screening test but negative confirmatory test, this likely means he is not infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Ars?
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.