Why is My Body Acting Funny?

I am being prescribed atripla. I have voluntarily stopped taking my atripla after taking it for a year and my having my VL drop to <40 which is undetectable. also my cd4 was 577. now 4 months of not taking my atripla and storing it up so to speak, my viral load remains undetectable however my cd4 has jumped to 677 what is going on? my body is not reacting at all. initially when i tested positive my doctor told me i had an agressive strain because my initial VL was 168,000 copies, it took 1 year of atripla to bring it to undetectable. what is going on! asking for advice and expert help!

Your question implies that your body is acting funny, but you indicate that you are not experiencing any symptoms. That's terrific that your viral load has not rebounded and your CD4 count has increased slightly. Although this can happen and be sustained in some people, in the majority of cases the viral load does comeback.

how to evaluate my new PCR test?
HIV