how to evaluate my new PCR test?

Two years ago, in November, my PCR was over 3 million and all iron levels dangerously high, including ferritin saturation; indicating at the time I might have hemacromotosis. One week ago I saw a new primary physician and today she reported the PCR was only 850,000 and all iron levels Normal. Does such a big drop in the viral load mean maybe the virus is dying?

You don't indicate whether the viral load results are for HIV or HCV. Assuming HCV viral load, although that is a 3 fold decline, it is likely not significant, and still indicates chronic infection with HCV.

I dout I have Aids and I am sure I dont have it but just making sure
Why is My Body Acting Funny?