Total White and CD4%

Hi.Thanks for answering. I started on Combivir and Stocrin in 5/5/2010 with CD4300/CD4% 11 and VL 150 000. My latest test on 1/9/2010 CD4 488/CD4% 12 and VL 102. But my total white has been static around 3.5, neutrophil around 1.2, lymphocyte 2.3 , neutrophil % 30 and lymphocyte % 60 and MCV 110 (ie increased from around 80s). Is this normal or it shows my marrow failure? thanks

I think you'll see the white blood cell count improve some after your viral load is undetectable for a while. Everything is going in the right direction, although you'd like to see the CD4% go up a little more quickly. I also wouldn't worry about the MCV increase. That is normal reaction to the AZT in combivir and is to be expected.

HBV PCR
I Don't know my CD3, CD4 Labs