Dec 12, 2010
My kid who is just 16 months old got very sick and he was in ICU (Unconscious, swell body and blood vomiting). We got the results of hepatitis B as below HBSAG---non reactive---Negative ANTI Hbc --- Reactive --- 2.85 and then after One week of above test doctors asked for Hepatitis B PCR QUALITATIVE which came NEGATIVE Now I am totally confused if my kid needs further treatment. After 2 weeks of first test , Now clinically he is fine. Do I need to go for further test or treatment of Hepatitis B ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely, but ask a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.