Dec 12, 2010
My kid who is just 16 months old got very sick and he was in ICU (Unconscious, swell body and blood vomiting). We got the results of hepatitis B as below HBSAG---non reactive---Negative ANTI Hbc --- Reactive --- 2.85 and then after One week of above test doctors asked for Hepatitis B PCR QUALITATIVE which came NEGATIVE Now I am totally confused if my kid needs further treatment. After 2 weeks of first test , Now clinically he is fine. Do I need to go for further test or treatment of Hepatitis B ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely, but ask a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Your Body Get Rid Of Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.