Dec 4, 2010
Do you think there will be better alternatives to toxic HAART (immune therapy,gene therapy,or better drugs) in a few years?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A qualified perhaps. The HIV medications of today are certainly less toxic than those that were available a few years ago, and remains the best way to control HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hole In Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Hole In Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke?
- Insertive Anal Sex With Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Insertive Oral Sex How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is Masturbation Safe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.