Dec 4, 2010
Do you think there will be better alternatives to toxic HAART (immune therapy,gene therapy,or better drugs) in a few years?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A qualified perhaps. The HIV medications of today are certainly less toxic than those that were available a few years ago, and remains the best way to control HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do I Have To Take A Hiv Test For Immigration Change Of Status Or Marriage In The Usa?
- At Home Exercises To Help Reduce Buffalo Hump
- Hiv Symptoms With Negative Results
- Testim Reviews
- What Is Risk Of Hiv From Unprotected Sexual Exposure?
- What Is Your Viral Load And Cd4 Count If Your Undetectable With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.