Dec 4, 2010
hbv pcr result 255 IU/ml before six months was 58 IU/Ml ,all lever functiuns normal, but i am taking (lipritor 10 ml ) now to reduce cholistrol ,you think this will efect lever or i can have defrent medicine.thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.