Dec 4, 2010
hbv pcr result 255 IU/ml before six months was 58 IU/Ml ,all lever functiuns normal, but i am taking (lipritor 10 ml ) now to reduce cholistrol ,you think this will efect lever or i can have defrent medicine.thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Natural Reservoir For Hepatitis Viruses
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- What Dose Of Neurontin For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
- Mouth Penis Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.