Dec 4, 2010
hbv pcr result 255 IU/ml before six months was 58 IU/Ml ,all lever functiuns normal, but i am taking (lipritor 10 ml ) now to reduce cholistrol ,you think this will efect lever or i can have defrent medicine.thanks.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.